Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 27 13 6:43 PM

Tags : :

Today  27 Aug 2013  in hammam bourguiba stadium  (Tunis)

Libya 1 - Mali 0  (1st half 1-0)

goal by Mohamed Ghanudi 

in the 44 minute 

صورة: ‏عاجل .. ليبيا 1- مالي 0  ........................................................... انتهت المباراة الودية لمنتخبنا الوطني مع المنتخب المالي للمحليين بهدف مقابل صفر سجله محمد الغنودي في الدقيقة 44  من الشوط الأول أقيمت المباراة في ملعب حمام بورقيبة بتونس . بالتوفيق لمنتخبنا أن شاء الله  ...................................  م حسين عوض بودجاجة‏
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Aug 28 13 1:08 PM

TheRoonBa wrote:
Mali was CHAN team. Match should not be counted as an A match. Anyway, it seems nobody told FIFA about the match.

This year All  CHAN teams  there matches are countes as A match 

I told FIFA days ago ,   

the match is in the fifa site now 

there will be  a game libya and ghana  30 aug 

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#9 [url]

Aug 28 13 2:50 PM

Strange - you told FIFA days ago, but the match was not on the site. I told FIFA this morning, and now the match appears on FIFA.com...

Also, they have put the venue as "TUNIS".  If you told them about the match (and you have the venue above - i.e. NOT Tunis) - why did they write Tunis?

Anyway - most of the CHAN friendlies (since FIFA's stupid decision) have NOT been included.  It is very rare that FIFA counts a CHAN v CHAN friendly match, because usually one of the teams complain, or they did not inform CAF.

Hopefully, Ghana FA will write to FIFA and ask them not to include the match v Libya as an A match.

Last Edited By: TheRoonBa Aug 28 13 2:58 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 29 13 3:06 AM

TheRoonBa wrote:
Strange - you told FIFA days ago, but the match was not on the site. I told FIFA this morning, and now the match appears on FIFA.com...

Also, they have put the venue as "TUNIS".  If you told them about the match (and you have the venue above - i.e. NOT Tunis) - why did they write Tunis?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I send the Email to   <[email protected]>

at Fri 23 Aug  (4  days before the match)

and this is what i wrote 

Hello 

THERE WILL BE A MATCH 

BETWEEN LIBYA AND MALI 27 AUG 
IN TUNIS

HUSSEIN BUDEJAJA 

and there was an Attachment  file send with the Email  (the list of who will come from mali )

1174927_153211438210655_1899187701_n.jpg

Last Edited By: budejaja Aug 29 13 3:08 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Aug 29 13 3:46 AM

TheRoonBa wrote:

Anyway - most of the CHAN friendlies (since FIFA's stupid decision) have NOT been included.  It is very rare that FIFA counts a CHAN v CHAN friendly match, because usually one of the teams complain, or they did not inform CAF.

Hopefully, Ghana FA will write to FIFA and ask them not to include the match v Libya as an A match.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Libya CHAN TEAM  play in Jordan in 9AUG 
LIBYA lose the match 2-1 
The match was included!!

About Libya Ghana match  I think Ghana who send to the Fifa !!
Any way I think Any FA have to ask the FIFA to remove there matches before the result of the matches not after!!

About FIFA   decision (CHAN teams)  I agree with you bad  decision from FIFA 
 most Africa teams (which are in the front of the table of the fifa ranking)    will have less points from these matches because  fifa 
 made the official matches of CHAN  friendly matches !! 

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#12 [url]

Aug 29 13 11:56 AM

Yes I did not doubt that you sent an e-mail to FIFA. For me, the strange part was FIFA, not the Libya FA. FIFA did not put the match on their website until after the match was played. However, if they had your e-mail 4 days before the match, then the match should have been on FIFA.com.

The attachment from Mali clearly says "équipe nationale locale" - but for some reason, the Malians did not know the venue of the match they were playing in. :-/

Did Libya want the match v Jordan to count as an A match? That would be different if Libya agreed that the CHAN team should count as the A team. As you know, Libya FA can simply write to FIFA and the match will be removed.

I tried to tell FIFA that including CHAN matches was a bad idea. But they had a meeting, and made a decision and they don't like people telling them they are wrong.

You are right - teams like Ivory Coast and Nigeria (with not many home-based players) will suffer in the ranking. Teams with mostly home-based national teams (Sudan, Tanzania, etc.) will benefit.

In my opinion, CHAN matches are restrictive (in the same way youth matches or Olympic matches are restrictive).  The only difference is that the restricting factor is not age, but the league in which they play.  For teams ike Djibouti and Comoros, the CHAN national team will be almost 100% the same as the normal national team, but for Ivory Coast and Nigeria, for example, the CHAN team would be more like the C team or D team.

Last Edited By: TheRoonBa Aug 29 13 11:58 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Aug 29 13 2:36 PM

TheRoonBa wrote:
Yes I did not doubt that you sent an e-mail to FIFA. For me, the strange part was FIFA, not the Libya FA. FIFA did not put the match on their website until after the match was played. However, if they had your e-mail 4 days before the match, then the match should have been on FIFA.com. 
Yes it is strange from the FIFA 
note :  now i am not in the Libya FA I only help them in some things     

The attachment from Mali clearly says "équipe nationale locale" - but for some reason, the Malians did not know the venue of the match they were playing in. :-/
Yes when the libya FA  send to them the match can play in Libya , Tunisia or Morocco 

Did Libya want the match v Jordan to count as an A match? That would be different if Libya agreed that the CHAN team should count as the A team. As you know, Libya FA can simply write to FIFA and the match will be removed.
YES but i think this have to be before the match not after the result of the match 

I tried to tell FIFA that including CHAN matches was a bad idea. But they had a meeting, and made a decision and they don't like people telling them they are wrong.

You are right - teams like Ivory Coast and Nigeria (with not many home-based players) will suffer in the ranking. Teams with mostly home-based national teams (Sudan, Tanzania, etc.) will benefit.

In my opinion, CHAN matches are restrictive (in the same way youth matches or Olympic matches are restrictive).  The only difference is that the restricting factor is not age, but the league in which they play.  For teams ike Djibouti and Comoros, the CHAN national team will be almost 100% the same as the normal national team, but for Ivory Coast and Nigeria, for example, the CHAN team would be more like the C team or D team

I agree with you here .

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 29 13 11:54 PM

Libya can still tell FIFA after the match, if they want, to discount the match.

TheRoonBa wrote:
I don't like people telling me I'm wrong either, but luckily I'm always right.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Aug 30 13 7:35 AM

This reminds me what our commander told us in my military duty days.

There are two rules.
1. The commander is always right.
2. If not then enters line 1 automatically in operation.

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#16 [url]

Aug 30 13 12:52 PM

nfm24 wrote:
I don't like people telling me I'm wrong either, but luckily I'm always right.
That is indeed a stroke of marvellous luck!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help