Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#141 [url]

Mar 2 14 6:30 PM

I would also imagine their game plan against the Faroes was based on confidence gained from the previous match against the same opposition, which they won 3-0. I reckon they'd beat San Marino with an open approach.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#153 [url]

May 28 14 6:58 AM

Ironhide wrote:
26th may 2014; Estonia - Gibraltar 1:1 (1:0)

Farewell match for Andres Oper.
Estonian FA said it was unofficial but I don't know if they'll still count this as his 134th and last cap or not..
Anyway, 19 years in service is not bad!

www.soccer-db.info - football internationals

Quote    Reply   

#155 [url]

May 28 14 2:46 PM

SDb wrote:
Farewell match for Andres Oper.
Estonian FA said it was unofficial but I don't know if they'll still count this as his 134th and last cap or not..
Anyway, 19 years in service is not bad!

Not bad, but still quite far from the recordmen Giorgos Koudas (27 years, 319 days), César Cueto (25 years, 79 days), Billy Meredith (24 years, 365 days) and so on...

Quote    Reply   

#156 [url]

May 28 14 2:49 PM

Well we know of only about 30 players with a 20 year career, and some of those are artificial based on their final farewell match being many years after their real retirement.

Quote    Reply   

#160 [url]

Sep 26 14 8:04 PM

Gibraltar where not the only one's mentioned, the Northern Mariana Islands where told the same, I would hope that with this news that Asia will now not support him for a fifth term, I also hope that Africa and CONCACAF also turn against him. CAS I hope will hear this appeal quick so that this injustice can be corrected at next year's congress, but I doubt it will be resolved.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help