Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 16 11 12:08 PM

Tags : :

I'm looking for Russia line-up and subs in their training matches for 1994 world cup.

2.6.94 Zalselden Kutzbuhl(Austria) - Russia 1:9
6.6.94 Eurotur Wahrbach(Austria) - Russia 0:10
11.6.94 South Carolina(USA) - Russia 0:7
13.6.94 Surf Santa Cruz(USA) - Russia 1:8

Last Edited By: TheRoonBa Mar 23 16 11:08 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jul 16 11 5:50 PM

11.06.1994 University of South Carolina selection (http://russia-matches.ucoz.ru/publ/matchi/1994/universitet_juzhnoj_karoliny_ssha_rossija_07/65-1-0-1094)

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 17 11 1:02 PM

pieter wrote:
Is South Carolina a state selection? Have other state selections from the USA played some preparation games against WC-participants?

University team

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 26 12 7:54 PM

"Tsalzelden" (Kitzbuhel, Austria) - Russia - 1 : 9 (0 : 6)
02/06/1994. Kitzbühel. Municipal Stadium.
Referee - ???
"Tsalzelden":
Russia: Cherchesov (Kharin, 46), Gorlukovich (Korneev, 46), Nikiforov, Khlestov, Ternavsky, Tetradze (Dm. Popov, 46), D. Kuznetsov, Tsymbalar, Pyatnitsky, Borodyuk (k), Radchenko (Mostovoy, 46) . Coach - P. Sadyrin.
Goals: Radchenko (3), Pyatnitsky, Tetradze (2) Mostovoy (2), Borodyuk; ..............

"Eurotrip Vahbruh" (Austria) - Russia - 0 : 10 (0 : 8,)
06/06/1994. Kitzbühel. Municipal Stadium. 1150 spectators.
Referee - P. Lershenmyuller (Austria).
"Eurotrip Vahbruh": Horst Eibl, .............................................................................., Werner Langerburuker, .................. (Paulo Cesar da Silva Parreira 46) ...............
Russia (start): Kharin, Dm. Popov, Nikiforov, Khlestov Ternavsky, Karpin, Pyatnitsky, D. Kuznetsov, Tsymbalar, Radchenko, Juran.
In the 2nd half went: Cherchesov, Gorlukovich, Onopko, Galyamin, Tetradze, Ledyakhov, I. Korneev, Salenko, Mostovoy, Borodyuk. One change the course of the half. Karpin and Pyatnitsky played all 90 minutes. Coach - P. Sadyrin.
Goals: Radchenko (4, 13, 23), Juran (16, 18, 44), Karpin (29, 82), Tsymbalar (38), Ledyakhov (63).
Langerburuker not a penalty (39, goalkeeper).

University of Southern California (Los Angeles, USA) - Russia - 0 : 7 (0 : 5)
11/06/1994.
Referee - ???
University of Southern California:
Russia: Kharin (Cherchesov, 46), Nikiforov, Gorlukovich (Karpin, 46), Khlestov, Ternavsky, D. Kuznetsov, Dm. Popov (Mostovoy), Borodyuk (I. Korneev, 46), Radchenko, Tsymbalar, Salenko. Coach - P. Sadyrin.
Goals on time: Salenko (2 +1), Radchenko (2+0), Tsymbalar (1+0), Korneev (0+1).

"Surf Santa Cruz" (USA) - Russia - 1 : 8 (0 : 4)
13/06/1994. Aptos. Stadium "Cabrillo". 3 000 spectators.
Referee - ???
"Surf Santa Cruz":
Russia: Cherchesov, Khlestov, Onopko, Gorlukovich (Ternavsky), Dm. Popov, Karpin, Tetradze (Korneev) Borodyuk, Mostovoy, Salenko (Ledyakhov), Juran (Beschastnykh). Coach - P. Sadyrin.
Goals: Juran (2), Borodyuk (2), Beschastnykh (2), Salenko, Mostovoy, Jeremy Perez.

"All Blacks" (San Francisco, USA) - Russia - 0 : 4 (0 : 2)
15/06/1994. Aptos. Stadium "Cabrillo". Attendance: Russian journalists and relatives of the players "all Blacks."
Referee -???
"All Blacks":
Russia: Kharin, Nikiforov, Gorlukovich, Khlestov, Ternavsky, D. Kuznetsov, Dm. Popov (Karpin, 46), Tetradze (Pyatnitsky, 46), Tsymbalar (Mostovoy, 64), Radchenko (Borodyuk, 64), Juran (Salenko, 46). Coach - P. Sadyrin.
Goals: Kuznetsov (25), Radchenko (36), Salenko (52), Karpin (74).

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 26 12 10:46 PM

VlArShar wrote:
"Tsalzelden" (Kitzbuhel, Austria) - Russia - 1 : 9 (0 : 6)
02/06/1994. Kitzbühel. Municipal Stadium.
Referee - ???
"Tsalzelden":
Russia: Cherchesov (Kharin, 46), Gorlukovich (Korneev, 46), Nikiforov, Khlestov, Ternavsky, Tetradze (Dm. Popov, 46), D. Kuznetsov, Tsymbalar, Pyatnitsky, Borodyuk (k), Radchenko (Bridge 46) . Coach - P. Sadyrin.
Goals: Radchenko (3), Pyatnitsky, Tetradze (2) Bridge (2), Borodyuk; ..............

Aleksandr Mostovoi (Александр Мостовой), not Bridge!!! This is a mistake of Translator. "Мост (most)" is Russian word for "bridge"... Bridge... It's really funny

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 30 16 8:31 AM

Some weeks ago I had a small talk with a former assistant and close friend of the famous coach Fabio Capello, who revealed me that one of his biggest difficulties in the period he coached Russia was the fact that players weren't able to understand each others because they all spoke different languages!
I admit this is the first time I get to know about this. How on earth is this possible?!

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 30 16 11:54 AM

You are of course familiar with the linguistic variety of dialects in Italy, and Russia is a big country,[citation needed] so they might experience a similar problem...

I know that in China people from different regions will also not understand each other (spoken), even though the standard for written Mandarin is unified throughout the country.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 30 16 12:03 PM

does the Russian of Capello is good enough?   

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Mar 31 16 12:46 AM

Kaizeler wrote:
Russia is a big country,[citation needed]
Reverted edits:  Russia is not a Big Country which is a Scottish band.   Russia is a kind of ornamental painted wooden doll.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Mar 31 16 9:38 AM

Luca wrote:
Some weeks ago I had a small talk with a former assistant and close friend of the famous coach Fabio Capello, who revealed me that one of his biggest difficulties in the period he coached Russia was the fact that players weren't able to understand each others because they all spoke different languages!
I admit this is the first time I get to know about this. How on earth is this possible?!

smiley: laugh It's very interesting 'small talk' but it's absolutly out of reality.

Yes, there are players of numerous ethnicities in the Russian NT (i.e., Alan Dzagoyev is Ossetian, Magomed Ozdoyev is Ingush, Renat Yanbayev is Tatar, Aleksandr Samedov is of Azerbaijani descent, Denis Cheryshev is Russian but grown in Spain). But I assure you that everyone speaks Russian as good as me.

Also, there is no strong dialect fragmentation of Russian language. The Russian language of Kaliningrad (the Baltic Sea region) is almost the same as the Russian language of Kamchatka (the Very-Far-Far East). Maybe some little differencies, unimportant for mutual understanding.

Even the first naturalized player of the Russian NT, which made his debut last week, Guilherme Marinato (of Brazil) speaks Russian very good. 

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 31 16 10:30 AM

Besides, even if it was true, it is not a good excuse considering Capello was a successful club manager, and in most of these major clubs there are many different nationalities.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Apr 2 16 12:35 AM

Well, it could be true that Capello thought that was the reason he was having problems. Maybe someone else within the camp (a translator, or other coach) told him that?

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 2 16 1:43 PM

if they can get by without doing so... there are surely many naturalized players playing for national teams without being able to speak the language of their new country.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help