Remove this ad

#203 [url]

Oct 21 16 11:52 PM

It's more believable than Trump running for president.

I have seen a couple of spoofs, or "short story" features that were hard to distinguish from actual reports.

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#206 [url]

Nov 17 16 1:50 PM

nfm24 wrote:
In 1965 a director of the Real Republikans club (Ghana) was called Isaac Newton.

[sits back and waits to admire Mark's pun frenzy]
Is there a word for a "delayed frenzy"?

Just a theory, but there must have been a motion to elect him, which would have required some inertia, and steadily built up momentum as time went by.

However, it seems, on reflection, that it was a mistake to appoint this cunning man.  The gravity of the situation became clear when one of the board of directors was heard to utter forcefully to another, opposite him, "Can Isaac him?", to which there was an equally forceful reaction to the affirmative, to a round of apple-ause from the rest of the board.

Eventually, they had "got freed" of this calculating man, and put a more rational man called Will at the helm, whose first decree was that Choco Leibniz biscuits would be the biscuits of choice at future board meetings.

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Nov 25 16 7:08 PM

nfm24 wrote:
Silvio Berlusconi must have been involved somewhere in this ladies "Bunga-Bunga" match...

Haha... Where did it occur? Malaysia?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#214 [url]

Jan 4 17 9:19 PM

They could play for Verdy Kawasaki.

There was a Rhodesian rugby player in the 1950s named John Kitcat. He could form a duo with Roelf-Jan Tiktak mentioned earlier.

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

Jan 5 17 6:34 PM

mattsanger92 wrote:
So if there wasn't enough reason to want Guinea-Bissau to do well at the Africa Cup of Nations this month... they have a player in their squad called Zé Turbo.

He's now sadly been cut from the squad after an injury. Let's hope for a speedy recovery. (I'm sorry, I'll go sit in the corner now...)

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#220 [url]

Feb 16 17 6:57 AM

Hmm - A Food Complex having 'seasoned' players. Fireworks at an Electricity match. This writer was surely having fun compiling this preview!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help