Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#21 [url]

May 4 16 12:23 AM

nfm24 wrote:
I nu it. You'll end up in emmental institution.

Not Aleut of people know that you Gruyère hair to accommodate your expanding pun repertoire. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#22 [url]

May 4 16 12:25 AM

Luca wrote:
If I'm not wrong, Tahiti isn't independent either, but Fédération Tahitienne de Football is a FIFA member.
Apparently, all the other islands were OK with it going by the name of Tahiti rather than French Polynesia when it joined FIFA.  I remember reading somewhere in an old World Soccer that they had some discussions and all agreed that Tahiti was the best name.

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

May 5 16 12:12 PM

Nonsense, I'm already planning my flights for 2022 when Gibraltar hosts the World Cup, after Qatar is declared bankrupt due to offering Messi and Zlatan more money than physically exists in the universe.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 13 16 6:57 PM

congratulations to both Gibraltar and Kosovo as new FIFA members

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#29 [url]

May 13 16 7:25 PM

I've already opened a celebratory beer.

We see finally a real crossover from so-called "non-FIFA" nations to become FIFA nations.   This shows a real pathway for other similar nations to progress.  If you have any seriousness, don't waste your time joining the "alternative" organizations which will just mix you up with dubious "ethnic teams" or joke "nations".  Show your professionalism and dignity, and don't accept any substitute  -  push to join FIFA and keep fighting.   It may be some time before Gibraltar wins a competitive match, but they have shown the world how a small nation can be winners against the odds.

220px-The_Mouse_That_Roared_British_Post

Interesting that Kosovo's FIFA vote had fewer against than their UEFA vote...  (maybe Gibraltar voted against Kosovo...?)
The long and tedious statement by the Serbian guy probably did more to help Kosovo than hinder it.  If he had been brief and made the point quickly and effectively, or indeed if he had shown any non-zero amount of charisma and enthusiasm, perhaps his words would have done more than simply waste time and bore everybody.   At least Spain had the decency not to make a similar statement.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 7 16 9:58 PM

decision yesterday: Gibraltar is allocated in group H (group with Belgium) and Kosovo in group I (group with Croatia) for the World Cup qualifiers 2018 European zone  

Last Edited By: junior17 Jun 10 16 8:38 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 28 17 12:54 PM

Does anybody know if Conifa is in any form assisting those teams with their potential Fifa applications?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help