Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Jul 4 17 10:37 PM

I'm pretty sure Bruno Alves was somehow to blame.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#62 [url]

Jul 5 17 7:35 PM

Scottish club football has been terrible for many years - but there haven't really been any concrete steps to change the culture.

The Saint Johnstone manager said after they lost 2-1 at home to Trakai of Lithuania that "basically everyone in the Europa league is better than us technically", and so they'd essentially have to compensate physically. Not a great admission from the supposedly 4th-best team in Scotland.

There seems to be a perception that skilful players are showoffs and "Nancy boys", and a good old-fashioned physical cart-horse of a player will render them useless.  Clearly an enlightened bunch, the Scottish football community.

Last Edited By: TheRoonBa Jul 6 17 10:26 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

A special congratulations to Ostersunds FK, their brilliant rise continues with the slaying of European giants Galatasaray over two legs in the Europa League.

Put it away lad, those Ostersund players have probably been there already.

By complete chance I got to see one of their games live when they were in Sweden's 2nd-tier so to see them go from strength to strength like this is incredible, but feels kind of hipster-ish to be saying that I knew all about them before they were cool...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help