Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 15 09 6:13 PM

Tags : :

I know some members have their location on their profile, but I was just wondering where roughly people are in the world on here are at the moment.

As my Profile shows I am in Essex, England

How about you?

A Chelmsford City Fan

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Mar 16 09 4:15 PM

I was born in Aberdeen, my family is from Fife, I've lived as a child in Assen (Netherlands) and Brunei, then in Aberdeenshire (near Laurencekirk), and went to Cambrige University, now I'm at Leeds university.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 18 09 5:11 PM

I am from Vlaardingen, Holland where I live my whole live exept between I was 12-17 years as I lived one year in Krimpen aan de Lek and four years in Roosendaal (near the Belgian boarder). During my military service I was stationed in Seedorf (the one between Bremen and Hamburg).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Mar 24 09 1:53 PM

I'm From Mahdia and still Living in Mahdia Tunisia

My local team play in the second division (Ligue profissionel 2)

"....And the smarter ones beetween us, are those who find out about their social stupidity earlier...." Abd daim !!!!

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#14 [url]

Aug 18 09 3:38 AM

nfm24 wrote:
I was born in Aberdeen, my family is from Fife, I've lived as a child in Assen (Netherlands) and Brunei, then in Aberdeenshire (near Laurencekirk), and went to Cambrige University, now I'm at Leeds university.

Obviously, you won't get into Cambridge with a D ;-)

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 9 13 7:49 PM

I'm from Pavia, where I was born in 1983.
It's a nice town in Northern Italy, not far from Milan. Among its positive aspects, I can mention its cleanliness, its tidiness, the good food (especially wines) and the good level of its service. Among its negative aspects, well, I don't like its weather: very hot and humid in summer, very humid in winter and autumn, with troublesome fogs. Also, it's a bit "slumberous" and doesn't offer many amusements. I mean: Pavia is not Monte Carlo, Las Vegas or Sharm el-Sheikh...
My favourite cities are Milan (where I attended the university) and Rome. The latter is really super. You can breathe history everywhere, people are generous, food is dainty, weather is generally agreeable, locations are suggestive. I'd love living in "La Capitale"...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help