Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 9 09 5:50 PM

Tags : :

This is the website of the shop where I get most of my football books:
http://www.heartbooks.be/index.php

The catalogue is still in progress, but when finished there will be about 2000 books and magazines from all over the world...
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#2 [url]

Jul 9 09 10:15 PM

The book on Cameroon (THE LION'S SHARE) might be interesting if it provides a full record of Cameroon's international matches. It's available for only 12 Euros on Amazon (including shipping costs from USA) but is 19 Euros at heartbooks.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 10 09 7:21 AM

I do not think the Cameroun book gives all the international matches, but only the games for WC and AC (I think, but I did not buy it, but I can take a look at the book the next time I visit the shop); If it has the full record I will certainly buy it and put the results on RSSSF...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#5 [url]

Nov 23 10 7:51 AM

Title: SURINAM - ONZE SPORTHELDEN
Author: Guno Hoen
Description: EXCELLENT AND VERY RARE BOOK ON THE HISTORY OF SOCCER AND SPORT IN SURINAM. WELL-ILLUSTRATED WITH NUMEROUS B/W TEAM-PHOTOS AND PLAYER-PORTRAITS. Written in Dutch. 208 pages, soft-back, A5 size, published in 1989. Soccer books from Surinam are an absolute rarity and very hard to get. Holland Suriname voetbal boek
Availability: Special order
Price: € -

This sounds interesting, have you got this Pieter?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 28 11 2:25 PM

I have part 2...it is about sportsmen and sportpersonalities in Suriname, a lot of football with pictures, but no statistics...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help