Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 23 13 4:36 PM

OK, and arguing is OK, that is what this forum is about...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Nov 6 13 6:52 AM

This is a very silly argument, according to my argument-o-meter rankings:

Top 5 silly arguments:
1. Coca-Cola vs Pepsi
2. Israel vs Palestine
3. Piet vs Mark
4. Men vs Women
5. Pringles : are they crisps or not?

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#24 [url]

Nov 6 13 2:05 PM

Those rankings are flawed. Obviously, you forgot to take into account "Tom vs Jerry" and "Falling Man vs Gravity". Not to mention "Hulk vs Everything". Also, I am suspicious that your rankings are sponsored by Pringles, but I'm not sure if you've popped yet, so can't be sure that you've stopped.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Nov 6 13 9:39 PM

ctr wrote:

In this way, you can of course also express your joy, that nfm24 is back in the forum.

That also sounds like the beginning of another silly argument ;-)

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Nov 7 13 12:22 PM

Doesn't surprise me Luca! Recently I read somewher Blatter told Qatar the 2022 World Cup organization. It is time more countries from the southerm hemisphere shoud organize such events. Australia is situated........, Qatar is situated......... I think Mr. Blatter was not excellent at geography at school.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Nov 7 13 2:09 PM

Is also an option as well as he might be a dyslect. I don't hope he has dyslexis because in that case I have someting in common with Blattersmiley: eek

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Nov 7 13 7:43 PM

All clear! He is unable to properly emphasize syllables when speaking. This is called "Swiss disease". Possible other disorders also have nothing to do with dyslexia. smiley: wink 

Last Edited By: ctr Nov 7 13 7:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#32 [url]

Nov 8 13 1:09 AM

Luca wrote:
New entry in this bizarre hit parade: the flag of South Vietnam:  220px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png

Source: fifa.com  confused01.gif
225px-Flag_of_South_Vietnam.svg.png Isn't this the flag of (former) South Vietnam?

Or have I just become trapped in another silly argument? smiley: eyes

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Nov 8 13 11:42 PM

They will both be forced to quit FIFA and join the new World Championship set up involving the non-FIFA teams of Great Britain, the United Kingdom, the British Isles, and Britannia.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Nov 9 13 1:43 PM

Fast Midfielder wrote:
I wonder want will happen if they believe at FIFA Holland and Netherlands are two different countries and will be drawn in the same qualifying group.

They will compete againt each other as drawn - to avoid conflicting interests an overall squad of 46 Dutch players will be chosen, before the coach and his assistant take one half each, selecting their 23 players under 'playground rules'.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Nov 10 13 12:56 AM

TheRoonBa wrote:
Just felt like drawing attention to the ineptitude in general of sports governing bodies (I'm sure most of you already know).
In the IHF World Handball rankings for men, the Netherlands appears at both position 22 and position 24 :-)

It's scnandnalous! Netherlands should be ranked number one in Hadnball as they are the only nation with a Hadnball federation.

I note that "United Arab Emirates" is ranked #66.  Not their Handball federation, but rather the whole country.
And at #64, "Handball Association of the Democratic People's Re"  is doing quite well considering their general secretary lost most of his fingers when his typewriter exploded while he was halfway through typing his country's name.

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#39 [url]

Nov 10 13 6:56 PM

nfm24 wrote:
TheRoonBa wrote:
Just felt like drawing attention to the ineptitude in general of sports governing bodies (I'm sure most of you already know).
In the IHF World Handball rankings for men, the Netherlands appears at both position 22 and position 24 :-)

It's scnandnalous! Netherlands should be ranked number one in Hadnball as they are the only nation with a Hadnball federation.

I note that "United Arab Emirates" is ranked #66.  Not their Handball federation, but rather the whole country.
And at #64, "Handball Association of the Democratic People's Re"  is doing quite well considering their general secretary lost most of his fingers when his typewriter exploded while he was halfway through typing his country's name.

I think these errors simply appeared just because you chose to look.  It's known as the lwa of miskates 

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Nov 10 13 9:00 PM

Yes it's similar to the Heisenberg principle.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help