14:30 GTM

Last Edited By: sacrogus Apr 3 17 10:13 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#9 [url]

Apr 16 17 2:25 PM

Hmm.  I don't trust anyone any more.  Not even referees.  I will give him the benefit of the doubt though.  I find it amazing that 3 different scores can be given for the same match...

I notice that there was live coverage on Facebook - Is it possible to see 8 Mapuche goals in the live coverage of the match?

Last Edited By: TheRoonBa Apr 16 17 2:27 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 17 17 1:11 PM

Well, there was some misunderstanding. I received a first report from a spectator in the stadium. Then "Bola sin Manija", a facebook argentinian blog that streaming the match give other result. Finally the oficial report with the scorers says: 10' 1-0 ÑANCUVILO Richard 15' 2-0 URRA Guillermo 18' 3-0 ÑANCUVILO Richard 23' 4-0 CATRIBIL Carlos 56' 4-1 CERDA Wilson 64' 5-1 URRA Guillermo 71' 6-1 URRA Guillermo 76' 7-1 URRA Guillermo 78' 8-1 HERRERA Yeison http://gamacero.blogspot.cl/2017/04/nuevo-amistoso-csanf-mapuche-8-vs.html?m=1

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Apr 18 17 9:16 PM

TheRoonBa wrote:
Great - this match finally allows me to put all the CSANF teams into my ranking.
Presumably the ranking is not much affected whether the score was 7-1, 8-1 or 9-1  :-)

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#13 [url]

Apr 19 17 12:40 AM

nfm24 wrote:
TheRoonBa wrote:
Great - this match finally allows me to put all the CSANF teams into my ranking.
Presumably the ranking is not much affected whether the score was 7-1, 8-1 or 9-1  :-)

It can make quite a big difference considering this match is basically the only link between CSANF and the rest of the non-FIFA world.  Either way, yes, Esperanto are crap.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Apr 19 17 1:35 AM

I invite you to watch the game, Esperanto have much difficulties, they don´t have a regular team (although there were many players who repeated the match in Argentina) and no many time to train o preparation together...

Anymway, the Esperanto's goalkeeper save ten goals at least

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 19 17 10:37 AM

how can this match be a link between CSANF and the rest? Esperanto never played another team.....

why is CSANF Facebook no longer activ? Since 2015.....

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Apr 19 17 4:42 PM

pieter wrote:
how can this match be a link between CSANF and the rest? Esperanto never played another team.....

why is CSANF Facebook no longer activ? Since 2015.....

Esperanto record

Armenians in Argentina 8-3
Western Sahara 4-0 (abandoned)
ZMOS 5-4

Basicaly, CSANF just worked for internal since 2015. There werent any matches and the failure of Aymara team participation in ConIFA world cup. Some associations were dissolved or they lost the interest in join us while anothers, less, have interested. For our 10th anniversary, we work for build again our media for the coming events in few weeks.

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#20 [url]

Apr 23 17 1:46 PM

The only honourable thing to do is to carry on regardless. A bridge is a bridge!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help