Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 21 17 5:42 PM

Tags : :

tomorrow the AGM in Lyon

on the website now: 53 members...but all the CONIFA members seem to be suspended....

is there more information available?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#2 [url]

May 4 17 12:55 PM

They seem a bit (too?) ambitious - a VIVA World Cup every year - 24 teams in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and a women's VIVA World Cup with 16 teams in 2019, 2020 and 2021.

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#4 [url]

May 4 17 1:32 PM

Of the 53 members, 2 are not really FAs (NFB-Europe and NFB-Africa), 20 are suspended, and 4 are "historic" (Sardinia, Iles d'Or, South Lower Saxony, Chechens).

There are 0 active members, and all the remaining members (27) are "associate members".

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

december 2017 in Vichy European cup: fantasy?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

According to the Facebook page they will stage a European Cup with 10 teams in December in Vichy. Then a Women VIVA World Cup in summer 2018 with 12 teams of all 6 continents. They just had a press conference in Vichy today, which only they report on (so far).

I remain cautious and will only believe that a ball is rolling whenever I see it, though.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

They are, as all CONIFA members are. The Facebook page is also showing pictures of a "press conference", where those news were announced. However, not a single "press" did publish anything about it, not even Gazetta Seborga. That feels like a complete fake again

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#14 [url]

I think it would be great if the Vatican played Monaco.  These 2 teams never play each other.  smiley: ohwell

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help