Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

Site Admin

Lead

Apr 13 08 10:57 AM

Tags : :

In the next few weeks, I will be making a few minor improvements to the rankings system. This new system has been in operation for a few months now, and it has generally been successful, although I have identified a few problem areas.

After the archive has been completely checked (I am in the process of checking around 1,000 possible new additions/amendments), the new ranking system will take effect. This is expected to happen in the next month or so. The changes will not really be noticeable at the top end of the ranking, but the bottom end should become a bit more realistic).

43 new teams will be added to the non-FIFA ranking (and hopefully 2 more after the VIVA World Cup), bringing the total of teams in the non-FIFA ranking to 188! There is also the possibility of West Papua becoming another addition.

10 teams will also be added to the women's non-FIFA ranking (as well as Kurdistan at the VIVA World Cup) - bringing the total to 65.

Also, a new non-FIFA ranking has been introduced for men's futsal (only 3 teams so far - Galicia, Kosovo and Sint Maarten) and women's futsal (only 2 teams - Catalonia and British Muslims).
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#2 [url]

Apr 14 08 1:16 PM

There is the possibility that Southern Cameroons will play West Papua in Rotterdam on 31st May (CENF is trying to set this match up).

The other teams are all on this site, but I haven't added them to the rankings yet:

MEN
Katanga
Australian Capital Territory
Tasmania
Western Australia
South Australia
Victoria
Queensland
New South Wales
Ningxia Hui
Chinese in Malaysia
Kedah
Penang
Chinese in Philippines
Languedoc
Maine
Provence
Crimea
Carriacou
Canouan
Indians in Trinidad & Tobago
California
Isle of Pines
North Island, New Zealand
South Island, New Zealand
Manus Island
Chinese in Tahiti
Leeward Islands (Tahiti)
New Caledonians in Tahiti
Alagoas
Amapá
Amazonas
Bahia
Distrito Federal (Brazil)
Goiás
Minas Gerais
Paraná
Pernambuco
Rio de Janeiro
Rio Grande do Sul
Santa Catarina
São Paulo
Sergipe
Hong Kong Gurkhas

WOMEN
Öland
São Paulo
Arunachal Pradesh
Nagaland
Addis Ababa
Amhara
Gambella
Oromia
Tigray
Southern Nations, Nationalities & Peoples (Ethiopia)

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 18 08 12:51 PM

Well, unfortunately, the West Papua vs. Southern Cameroons match that was scheduled for May 31 will not take place. We of the CENF tried to organise this match and it was West Papua that seemed to be ready to play. But due to communication problems within the Southern Cameroons FA, proper preperations could not be arranged in time for this match.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help