Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 16 08 9:48 PM

Tags : :

watching a game is so sacred to me, so i'm sure everyone has his rituals, when it comes to watch a game" on TV or in The stadium" so share it with us

for me the most thing that i like is saturday's international games " mostly europe" it begins with scotland and wales games in 3pm and it ends late on ZDF watching all the goals, i try to watch all the game on live or at least the results, and i really enjoy it

when it comes, to Tunisia national team games, i'd rather to watch it alone , and i'm serious about out , but my family is so used too that i wouldn't have to tell them to leave..

i don't have a favourite shirt , or lucky ' teddy bear' , but i just watch the game and curse all alone

i hope you'll share......

BYE

"....And the smarter ones beetween us, are those who find out about their social stupidity earlier...." Abd daim !!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Sep 18 08 2:19 PM

In the stadium I like to stand up, not to sit..
At home in the evening I like some company and a good beer...
I mostly chose a team to support (like the underdog)..

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 18 08 4:40 PM

Depends on who im watching:

If its Inverness im watching I like to have a sing and shout which is the same with Scotland as i like to stand throughout the match and sing.

Any other team i will sit and watch the game in near silence while passing on the odd coment. I dont mind having company but at times I do like to watch a game by myself. At home a couple of beers and something to eat makes the game all the better.

I used to when I was younger bring a lucky scarf which when I took we won but now I don't beleive in such things but I still take a scarf when it's cold which is quite often in Scotland haha.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 2 09 5:38 PM

I don't go often to stadiums. Last match I saw live on the stand was Germany-Poland in Dortmund during last World Cup. At home I love to turn off the sound on my tv-set for two reasons. Firstly commentators use to turn out themselves to be laymen, secondly it's a great oppotunity to turn classical music on and connect two things I mostly love. Just try it! It fits together perfectly.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 2 09 5:45 PM

At big tournaments, about five miniutes before the national anthems will be played I put Franky go to Hollywood's "Two Tribes" on my CD. During the second half of the 1984 European Championships opening matchFrance - Denmark the song came into my head spontaneously. Just later I realised something symbolic. A match between two sides we can see as something betwee two tribes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Feb 6 09 6:15 PM

EL G wrote:
I'm irresistibly charming and very very very modest (French in fact )
Haha well Scots aren't known for been very romantic or in way shape or form good at keeping women.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 7 09 10:30 AM

Right now , i don't have a one to complain .....So haliluia i Curse, i hit the TV and i certainly have no bad feelings, or regrets !!!!!

"....And the smarter ones beetween us, are those who find out about their social stupidity earlier...." Abd daim !!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help