Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 24 08 6:51 PM

Tags : :

I'm looking for French Futsal NT results against other NT and regional selections or clubs. Thanks

I aten't dead !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 25 08 4:13 PM

Oh, thanks but I already know that website !!! I was thinking of further informations. For example, there were a few weeks ago a small tournament in Caen with France, England and Netherland, SM Caen Seniors, Club des Internationaux Français and another team that I don't remember.

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#3 [url]

Nov 25 08 11:47 PM

Hmm, not sure what you mean.

I know you know the website (I would be surprised if you didn't, because you are on its forum!). It lists the results of France for this tournament in Caen you are talking about. (France 3-4 Montenegro and France 8-1 England). Also, in the main site, you can see the latest futsal results (so, for example, you can get the other results for international teams from the Caen tournament). So, in your first question, you said you were looking for French Futsal NT results against other NT (the link I gave you is my own website, and it gives what you asked for). So, I'm not clear what you mean by 'further information', because you only asked for results in your first question

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#5 [url]

Nov 28 08 7:28 AM

Ah I see. I doubt there are many games. In futsal, national teams tend to play against national teams, and clubs play against clubs, there aren't too many club v national team games.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Dec 10 08 1:18 PM

EL G wrote:
Oh, thanks but I already know that website !!! I was thinking of further informations. For example, there were a few weeks ago a small tournament in Caen with France, England and Netherland, SM Caen Seniors, Club des Internationaux Français and another team that I don't remember.

At last, I found some results from this tournament. It was a four team tournament with France, England, Netherlands & Montenegro. Meanwhile, other teams played exhibition matches.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 10 08 1:21 PM

1st : Tournament between NT.

28/10/2008 :
Netherlands - England 4-1 , 1st goal for Netherlands by Jamal El Ghannouti, other scorers unknown.
Montenegro - France 4-3

29/10/2008 :
3rd place match : France - England 8-1
Final : Montenegro - Netherlands 1-1, Montenegro won on penalties.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Dec 10 08 1:26 PM

During this tournament, teams from Normandie played some matches :

30/10/2008 :
US Douvres - PTT Argentan ?-?
SM Caen B - Basse-Normandie 3-0
Condé-sur-Noireau FCF - Cormelles 4-0 (only women)

A match between guys who played in the past years for the local team SM Caen and other who played for France national team a few years ago was organized. I don't know what was the result. I just have a few names to give : Xavier Gravelaine (scored 1 goal), Stéphane Paille, Stéphane Dedebant, Yvon Lebourgeois, Franck Dumas, Amara Simba, Patrice Loko (scored 1 goal), Reynald Pedros, Bruno Bellone, Christophe Cocard, Pascal Vahirua, Rafaël Guerreiro.

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#9 [url]

Dec 11 08 1:08 PM

EL G wrote:
1st : Tournament between NT.

28/10/2008 :
Netherlands - England 4-1 , 1st goal for Netherlands by Jamal El Ghannouti, other scorers unknown.
Montenegro - France 4-3

29/10/2008 :
3rd place match : France - England 8-1
Final : Montenegro - Netherlands 1-1, Montenegro won on penalties.

I have had the results of this tournament on the website since October.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help