Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 8 06 11:27 PM

Tags : :

Maybe just as an overview... which players do you like? Post your list here!

My favourite player is Sigurd Rushfeldt, a Sapmi boy who was legendaric as goalscorer for my beloved Rosenborg BK. Currently playing for Tromsø IL and still scoring beautiful goals, but I mainly adore this man because of what he did for RBK of course!

Other players I heavily sympathise with:

Harald Brattbakk (ex Rosenborg)
Roar Strand (Rosenborg legend)
Ryan Giggs
Kasey Keller
Mark Bosnich (before he did drugs )
Jose Luis Chilavert
Gregory Coupet
Shay Given
Peter Schmeichel (retired unfortunately)
Claudio Caniggia (also retired unfortunately)
Recber Rustu

Sorry for the many goalkeepers. I play goalkeeper myself, so I always pay special attention to the goalkeepers.

Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher, aim for stars and hit the sky! (Echo & The Bunnymen, 1996 "Evergreen")

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 9 06 11:22 AM

Some players I really liked or still like are:

Carlos Alberto Gamarra (Paraguay)
Tim Cahill,Mark Schwarzer (Australia)
Ansgar Brinkmann (Germany) also called: "The white Brazilian"
Carlos Valderrama (Colombia)
Gabriel Batistuta (Argentina)
Christopher Birchall, Shaka Hislop,Russell Latapy (Trinidad/Tobago)
Alan Shearer (England)

Some players I don´t like are e.g.
Paul Gascoigne; Michael Ballack, Andrej Shevchenko,Rivaldo,Wayne Rooney

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 15 07 4:54 PM

my favourite players are

Zoubeir Baya
Zidane

i hate chevchenko and Beckham

"....And the smarter ones beetween us, are those who find out about their social stupidity earlier...." Abd daim !!!!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 17 07 2:11 AM

my favourites players

Lukas Tudor (Chile)
Leonel Sanchez (Chile)
Ronaldo (Brazil)
Beckham (England) Any problem, what's is your???
Pele (Brazil)
Maradona (Argentina)
Garrincha (Brazil)
Hleb (Belarus)
Totti (Italy)
Ronney (England)
Yashin (Russia)
Mostovoi (Russia)
Essien (Ghana)
Mark González (Chile)
Schumacher (Germany)

I hate: Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho, Cahill, Seedorf, Zidane... buhh, many many

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 18 07 10:29 AM

I think Beckham is a victim of the boulevard media. look how they celebrate the arrival in LA or his first goal.
Beckham himself is not wicked about that,only his stupid wife wants to be constantly in the front page of the magazines.

But i don't understand why he choose this kind of woman

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 14 08 9:15 AM

Favourite players :

FRANCE : Michel Platini, Zinédine Zidane, Didier Deschamps, Franck Ribéry, David Trezeguet.
BRAZIL : Kaka
CAMEROON : Roger Milla (a few yeas ago )
IVORY COAST : Didier Drogba

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 14 08 10:27 PM

favourite players i have a lot.

I will just mentioned those that i had the pleasure to see them playing in my football club:

Peter Schmeichel
Tomislav Ivkovic
Krasimir Balakov
Cristiano Ronaldo
Ricardo Quaresma
Luis Figo
Nani

Outside my team, i will just mention my number 1: Henrik Larsson

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

TheRoonBa

#12 [url]

Dec 2 08 11:41 PM

Nathan wrote:
I would say my favourite players would be

Henry (France)
Tokely (Scotland)
Giggs (Wales)
Klose (Germany)
Beasley (U.S.A)
Tevez (Argentina)

Oh my God, perhaps the only time in history Ross Tokely will be put in a list with those players

Quote    Reply   

TheRoonBa

#13 [url]

Dec 2 08 11:44 PM

Bonnet wrote:
I think Beckham is a victim of the boulevard media. look how they celebrate the arrival in LA or his first goal.
Beckham himself is not wicked about that,only his stupid wife wants to be constantly in the front page of the magazines.

But i don't understand why he choose this kind of woman

Don't you know that women make all the decisions? She chose him, and he had no choice but to accept ;-)

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

May 20 11 7:57 PM

Peter Schmeichel was probably the best goalkeeper I've seen. He was a giant, but also very nimble. His big hands seemed to be magnetic for every ball.

Among the defenders, I think that the "Italian school" has been the best. Franco Baresi, Billy Costacurta, Paolo Maldini, Fabio Cannavaro, Alessandro Nesta, Marco Materazzi: not bad! Now, the Italian football doesn't produce great defenders anymore...

Andrea Pirlo, Andrés Iniesta, Figo, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Fernando Redondo: great midfielders. They have a radar on their feet!

As an Inter fan, I had the chance to admire Ronaldo: a real phenomenon. Unfortunately, he was shattered by the injuries. But my favourite champion was Roberto Baggio. In Italy, we used to say: "Where Roberto Baggio plays, the flowers are in bloom " Another great champion was Marco van Basten, but he unfortunately played for Milan

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Nov 10 12 9:39 AM

Each era has its best players. In my childhood Johnny Rep, Wim van Hanegem and Johan Neeskens were my favourites in Dutch NT. I was also impressed by Gerd Müller. He did not looked like an athlete but he scored many, many goals. His last goal for Germany was just one too much I also rememeber the Klaus Fischer bicycle kicks.

Later my countrymen Frank Rijkaard, Ruud Gullit, Marco van Basten and Dennis Bergkamp. But also the likes of Diego Maradona, Michel Platini, Preben Elkjær Larsen and Theodoros Zagorakis.

More recent it are Wesley Sneijder and Dirk Kuijt as well as Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta (also scored one goal too much but he is brilliant), Iker Casillas (one big save too much ) and Mesut Özil.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Nov 7 13 7:41 PM

Well, an applause for Alessandro Nesta, that has announced his farewell from football. Definitely one of the best centre-backs I've ever admired  sHa_clap2.gif

Too frustrating that the Italian football doesn't produce great defenders anymore.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Nov 7 13 9:07 PM

But do they need good defenders? I think when Italy plays offensive they will score quite a lot, because offensive Italian players proved to be killers. I'm looking forward to results Italy obtained in the 1920s: 9-4, 7-0, 7-1, 11-3 wins. Very attractive.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help